Gabriel is one of the main characters in Amazon series Good Omens. He is Aziraphale's boss, the archangel in charge of the forces of Heaven. It's his job to make sure that Armageddon starts on time. He's handsome, a snappy dresser — and utterly certain that he's right ... about everything.
Gabriel is usually quite calm and well mannered to his coworkers, however his true colours are present around Aziraphale, he is rude, judgmental and a huge bully, especially towards Aziraphale before and during his trial in The Very Last Day of the Rest of Their Lives.
- Gabriel's background is unsure for certain.
- We first see him in Episode 1, when he seems disturbed that Aziraphale is eating human food called 'sushi'. He tells Aziraphale how he likes human suits, then explains that they won't be around for long as the Apocalypse is going to start soon.
- In Episode 2, he visits Aziraphale's bookshop to tell him what happens next for the End of the World with another angel, Sandalphon. He pretends to buy a pornography book, even though he isn't sure what a book is until Sandalphon says. In a more secretive part of the store, he tells Aziraphale that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will come together in a few days.
- The next time we see him is in Episode 4, when he is going out for a jog and Aziraphale catches up to him, trying to convince him that Heaven and Hell don't need a war.
- In the final episode, he appears with Beelzebub, and tries to force Adam, the Anti-Christ, to re-start the end of the world so the war can start again. After shouting at him and Aziraphale and Crowley, he disappears when Satan appears, enraged.
- Later on, he waits in Heaven while Aziraphale and Crowley are being kidnapped in St. James Park. A burning inferno appears to incinerate who he thinks is the angel traitor, telling him to "Shut his stupid mouth and die already". But 'Aziraphale' didn't die, because he was really Crowley and they swapped bodies. Gabriel didn't know this, and everyone hopes he never finds out.
- to be added
- "I'm Archangel fucking Gabriel!" - "The Very Last Day of the Rest of Their Lives"
- "Why do you consume that?" - "In the Beginning"
- "That's very good! You can't have a war...without war?!" -"The Book"
- "Thank you for my pornography!" - "The Book"
- "Shut your stupid mouth and die already"